The Wireless Infrastructure Association is the trade association representing the companies that make up the wireless telecommunications infrastructure industry. Our members include the carriers, infrastructure providers and professional services firms that own and manage more than 130,000 telecommunications facilities throughout the world. Learn more by visiting our website.
The Wireless Infrastructure Association is the principal trade association representing the companies that make up the wireless telecommunications and broadcast infrastructure industry. Join the experts with over 60 years experience helping to build the industries that comprise the wireless telecommunications sector. Today, WIA is the only association that dedicates itself to representing the unique business needs of the wireless infrastructure industry.
We provide industry leadership by giving our members the expertise to address pressing regulatory, marketplace and technology issues that have the highest impact on their businesses. WIA and its members work together to ensure that communities are able to meet critical wireless communications needs without compromising safety, or environmental and aesthetic priorities.
Take look at just some of what WIA membership offers you:
- Discounts on exhibit space, sponsorship, and attendee fees at WIA events
- “Hot Topic” educational seminars on important industry issues
- Alerts on issues & industry actions
- White Papers & policy analysis
- Tools & guidance for local regulatory outreach, community and media relations
- We are active around the country disseminating news about real issues and challenges that face our members. Let WIA provide you with tools, information and opportunities to succeed. Join the team that is shaping the wireless infrastructure industry, and equip yourself and your company with the resources that lead to success.
Board of Directors
Thomas A. (Tam) Murray – Chairman
Founder & Managing Member, Community Wireless Structures
Steven Marshall – Vice Chairman & Secretary
Executive Vice President And President, U.S. Tower Division, American Tower
David E. Weisman – Treasurer
President & CEO, Insite Wireless
Richard J. Byrne
Founder And CEO, Towerco, LLC
Co-Founder and CEO, Digital Bridge Holdings, LLC
Vice President, Federal Regulatory, T-Mobile USA
Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, Sprint
W. Benjamin Moreland
President & CEO, Crown Castle
Jeffrey A. Stoops
President & CEO, SBA Communications
President & CEO, WIA
Learn more about WIA’s Board of Directors.