All members of the media affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized publications, as well as members of the analyst community, are invited to attend The Wireless Infrastructure Show. As a member of the working media and analyst community you have full access to the following areas: Exhibits, General Sessions, Educational Seminars & the Media Room.
To collect your conference badge, reporters and analysts must present media credentials, such as a business card or official media badge, as well as photo identification, at check-in.
How do I register as a media representative?
Members of the trade or associated media and industry analysts are invited to attend the Wireless Infrastructure Show with our compliments. Media/analyst registration requires an access code. If you believe you meet the criteria for media accreditation and qualify for a media/analyst pass, please contact Maggie Langan, and upon approval by Show Management, you will be e-mailed an access code.
If you plan to register as a media representative onsite, you must first qualify and you will be asked to present a photo ID along with one of the following credentials:
- Business card from qualifying publication
- Listing of name and title on masthead of qualifying publication
- Recent copy of by-lined article or newsletter
- Freelance writers, artists or those without titles on their business card must have a letter of authorization, on letterhead, from the editor of the publication for which you are writing or contributing to a story.
Who qualifies for media credentials?
To qualify for media credentials, you must be an editor, publisher, staff reporter, television camera crew, or industry analyst from any of the following news organizations: Trade Publication, Television Station, Consumer Publication, Newspaper, National Publication, Wire Service, Radio Station, Web magazine.
NOTE: Some individuals (including freelance writers who are not on a specific assignment, non-editorial personnel from media organizations, and representatives from marketing, advertising and PR organizations) may not be eligible for media credentials. They must register as a general attendee and pay the conference registration fee.
How will I know if my request for media registration has been approved?
You will receive an e-mail confirming or denying your registration request within 48 hours.
I didn’t receive a confirmation. Am I registered?
If you completed the online registration form and do not receive notification via e-mail within 48 hours, please contact Maggie Langan (703-543-9616) between the hours of 9:30 am to 5:30 pm EST.
Where do I pick up my badge?
Badges will be available at the Wireless Infrastructure Show registration desk located in the Gatlin Ballroom Foyer, lower level of the Rosen Shingle Creek conference facility.
What is the Wireless Infrastructure Show policy on images and video?
Recording, filming, taping with video equipment on the Wireless Infrastructure Show grounds is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Media outlet must receive advanced permission from Show Management AND the exhibitor being recorded.
- Exhibitors are responsible for securing any and all necessary releases for any performances, displays or other uses of copyrighted works, patented inventions or other intellectual property.
- Show Management is authorized to record and use audio/visual materials recorded at the Show for all promotional materials directly related to the promotion of future Wireless Infrastructure Show and related events.
- Radio and television reporters and cameramen must obtain an official Press Badge at the Wireless Infrastructure Show registration desk located in Gatlin Ballroom Foyer, lower level of the Rosen Shingle Creek conference facility.
- Footage is truly for editorial purposes.
- Footage will not be resold or used as a means for profit generation.
- Filming/Photography prior to the show floor opening interferes with exhibit operations and will not be permitted.
Only official members of the media with advance permission from Show Management will be allowed to film/tape on the show floor during exhibit hours. If you plan to have a TV, radio or video crew with you, a shot list must be provided in advance for approval by Show Management. For specific questions or more information, please contact us directly.
Is there an Exhibitor Media Room?
Exhibitors have been invited to provide materials including news releases, media kits, books and materials from associated industry representatives, public relations firms, authors or communication companies, which will be available to journalists and members of the media in the Exhibitor Press Area on the show floor. Additionally, media work room, location TBD, will be available to members of the media and industry analysts for the duration of the Wireless Infrastructure Show. Wi-Fi, light refreshments, and an interview area will be in this room.
Can registered media and analysts attend conference sessions?
Media and analyst registration includes complimentary registration to the conference, which will feature general sessions and concurrent sessions in five distinct tracks. View more information about conference tracks or access the event schedule.
Who is the Wireless Infrastructure Show media contact?
Director of Meetings and Events